Monday, December 14, 2009

Update

I can't believe it is the 14th of December. Where does time go? Curtis is growing so fast and he has changed more in the last month then I can believe. He officially has an opinion, he really allowed to have one already? When things don't go quiet as planned he has figured out that he can jump up and down and cry, not that this really gets him anywhere except for his bed, but he still does it from time to time. He is also the most loving little boy I could ever ask for. He loves to be held and loved on and sometimes he will just randomly say, "I love you, Mommy." The other day he came up to me and jumped on my lap and said, "I am going to kiss you all over!" and started kissing me all over my face! :)
On Friday we finally got our Christmas tree up. Bry got our lights up outside the weekend of Thanksgiving, but we just hadn't had time to get our tree up. Our house looks so pretty!!
On Saturday of this week Amy, Mom, & I got together to do our annual, "Christmas Cookie Day." We had a blast, we were even able to get some help from Curtis! Mom got him his own apron and he thought he was so cool. There was one time we had 3 spoons in the bowl of Monster Cookies, b/c CW thought we all needed one. He is so silly! Then on Sunday he had his Christmas concert at Church. It was hilarious! He got to stand next to his buddy Baker and they caused a little ciaos. Neither of them really sang at all, but they were up there!

No comments:

Post a Comment