Bry and I found out a few weeks ago that we are going to be blessed to have Baby #2! We are very excited and so is Curtis. He says, "I am going to be a big brother!" :) Our due date is Aug. 25 and Curtis' birthday is Aug. 16. I am hoping they do not fall on the same day. I had to see the doctor today to check on my blood pressure and she affirmed that we will have to be induced again. I told her that was fine, but I don't want to have the baby on the 16th. She laughed and said we could do that! So, we will probably have the baby a week or two before the 25th because she takes me between 38 and 39 weeks!
So far all is good...besides hungry all the time and a little nauseous! We don't care if it is a boy or girl and we won't be finding out the sex either. Bryant feels it is his job to go out and tell everyone what we are having...its that proud Daddy moment! Plus there has never been no greater suprise then when Curtis was born and we looked at each other and said, "It's a BOY!" It was well worth the wait! So, if it is a girl it will be my little Josie Nicole and if it is a boy it will be Lucas Bryant.
how exciting! Sounds like a fun surprise.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!!!! That is so exciting!!!!! I hope all is well with you guys. And, I can certainly understand the whole being hungry all the time :- ) I'm right there with you!! So exciting! (August 25 is my birthday!)
ReplyDeleteSo are we going to have one big b-day party or two.
ReplyDelete:) Congrats.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! That is great news. Take care of yourself, get plenty of rest and I hope the nauseous feelings don't last too long.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Terena
love the names:)
ReplyDelete