Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Happenings

WOW!! It is nearly 2 days before Christmas! Where does time go? We have had such a busy month. We left for Ohio on Saturday and went to Aunt Bev & Uncle Larry's to bake cookies with Bry's family. We had such a good time. We stayed the night on Saturday and then Bry, CW, Doyle, Iris, and I all headed to IKEA to get the rest of my Christmas present....Panel Curtains for my sliding glass door!! (Bry got them put up last night and they look awesome! Pictures to come soon.) Then we went back to Iris and Doyle's and hung out with them and stayed the night at their house and headed home on Monday. We just relaxed the rest of the day Monday and then today we finished up our Christmas shopping and I cleaned house! We also got our hair cut tonight...I got about 5 inches cut off and I am back to being blonde! (once again, pics to come!) Tomorrow we will be finishing up a few things around the house and then heading back to Ohio to do Christmas @ Doyle and Iris's and then on Christmas Eve we will be off to Bev & Larry's to do Christmas with them and Brian & Chenoa and the kids. Then we have to rush back to IN to be @ Ruth Chris by 5:30 to eat supper with my family and then head to Mom & Dad's to open gifts with everyone! Then back to our house to wait to hear Santa's Reindeer on the roof top! We will be heading to Mom & Dad's in the afternoon on Christmas to eat and hang out. I am sure Curtis will be worn out and be having a few temper tantrums along the way...as this is our new way of life at times!! That and, "Mommy, why?" LOL I love my 2 year old! He is such a blessing, he is sweetest little boy that I could ever ask for. He is changing everyday and Bry and I just can't believe that he is getting so big! His vocabulary is expanding more than you can imagine and we get to hear him sing all the time! It is such a blessing to have this little boy in our presence. He reminds us of how grateful we should be for the little things in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment