Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Bryant Update

Bryant has started back to school. He is taking online course at Capella University, he is studying Financing. Each class is a 10 week course. He decided to start out with 1 class just to get back into the groove of things. We have found that online college is MUCH different then actually attending classes. There is nonstop busy work and it doesn't help that the first class he had to take is sort of like a Freshman Orientation class or getting to know how online college works class. I told him it will get better when he gets into more of the actual financing classes. For some reason he really enjoys numbers....yuck! Last week I felt like a single mother, I can tell you this, I am glad this is not a forever thing! The goal is to be graduated in 2 years with his bachelors. I know he can't wait to get that degree! I think we are in week 4, so we are almost half way there for the first class! Time flies when your having fun! I'll keep you updated on his progress.

2 comments:

  1. awesome! good for him... The accelerated classes are hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4/9/09 16:25

    Bryant is so smart!!!! He has never started something that he really wanted and didn't finish. This too will be some fond memories that you will talk about and laugh. Love you guys. Curtis Memaw Iris loves you bunches.

    ReplyDelete