Sunday, September 6, 2009
Potty Training Day 2
Well the good news is we are still truggin along. He woke up dry from his nap and he woke up dry this morning!! No messes to clean in bed yet! :) Mom found the plastic pants and I put them on him last night to wear to bed and it wasn't 30 seconds and he had peed in them. I think that he thinks they are a diaper....so just strait under ware. This morning he woke up dry and we cheered and danced like crazy. He said "I'm DRY, I'm DRY!!" We went to the potty and it took him forever to get motivated to pee...he wanted his whale (thanks Nicci :)!!) We only got a little of the morning pee out...so, he wet his under ware a little. It is just hard b/c right now he hasn't caught onto telling me if he has to go, so he will just go a little and then come up to me like, hey I just got my under ware wet. So...in time! But, I'm still very proud of my little man! He loves his big boy under ware!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment