Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Curtis Wade!

OK, I might be the worst mother ever! Curtis' Birthday was August 16th, but I'm just getting to blogging about my wonderful 2 year old!!
Here is my BIG boy!! Bryant and I made him an ocean cake! He loved it! I can't believe what a big boy he has become. As I was looking back at old photos for this post I am amazed at how much he has matured into a little boy. 2 has proven to be fun already! Curtis has changed from mommies sweet little baby to mommies sweet little dinosaur! I now know why they say have them young....we are non stop all the time! Bryant and I took CW to his 2 year check up and things went great! His height is in the 90th percentile while his weight is in the 75th. She said that his speech is great! In her words, "We expect two year olds to be putting 2-3 words together and to have a 50 word vocabulary, Curtis is speaking in paragraphs, you don't have anything to worry about." I just laughed, I wonder where he gets his talking from?!?!?!
Curtis got some awesome toys for his birthday! If you can imagine almost everything was an animal! He did get some cars (which we are starting to really enjoy!) Daddy and Mommy got CW a swing set. He LOVES it!! I think it was the perfect gift. I'll do a post on the swing set later...CW was Daddies big helper!
Here are some pictures of my precious little boy the last 2 years! The first two are from his 1st Birthday and his 1 year pictures. My good friend Holly is the photographer in both of them, she is awesome. We are hoping to go Friday with her to get CW's 2 year pictures taken!

Look at his precious little face. It is hard to believe that this is his 1 year old pictures.

And the cake picture!


This is not an alien...it is his first picture ever!! Every time I see this picture all I can think about is looking up at Bryant and saying, "It's a Boy!"

My precious little boy being held by his Daddy before we get him dressed to take him home from the hospital. He takes two hands to hold now, but when he was first born, he LOVED for his Daddy to hold him like this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment