Rain Rain Go Away, Come Again Some Other Day!
I LOVE the 4th of July. Who wouldn't growing up in Lebanon?? 6 years ago on the 4th of July Bryant proposed to me! Which has made the day even more special. Now, I have had my very own Beautiful Boy Boone! Who, by the way will NOT sit in a car through an entire parade, even if it is raining cats and dogs! So, like a good Mommy, I got out of the car and let my son run through the rain the entire North East St. I have to say it was fun! Curtis LOVED playing in the water puddles and he loved everyone laughing at him! He is such a ham! I told Bryant he is going to grow up and be some kind of performer. He just LOVES for people to look at him and laugh.
During the week full of festivities we also went to the carnival, the pork chop dinner, the anything goes contest (in which I had a reaction to medication and got sick) and The Symphony at Sunset. Curtis loved all of it. But, if I had to rate favorites for him, it would probably be the Carousel and then the fireworks at the Symphony! Here are some pictures of the great week we had!
The Fireworks!!
The Carousel: I think his face says it all!! He got enough tickets to ride 4 times, once with Mommy, Daddy, Memaw, & Pap.
Memaw couldn't let him leave the carnival without getting cotton candy!
The Parade!
I wish we could have had a good picture of Daddy...but someone had to drive the car!
Whook at me...whook at me!! (Curtis Translation: look at me!)
No comments:
Post a Comment