Saturday, July 18, 2009

Vacation

By the looks of this picture you would think that Dylan and Curtis have been friends forever...but this is only hours after meeting each other, in the car on the way to eat supper "Mexican" which was everyday!! I'm already craving some good eatin!



Sea World was a blast! We could have spent 3 days there and still not have done everything. We stuck with everything animals! You can see by the last picture taken of Curtis that it looks like he is about to go down and out. He and Dillon were such good boys, you would have never known they didn't take a nap! We raise some good kids!!
Couldn't resist this picture, this Sea Lion was just hanging out with his mouth open smiling. He was like this for at least 5 minutes. He must really enjoy life!

New Buddies!!
Curtis has a new friend, Dylan (which is confusing since he has an Indiana Dylan too!) The two of them had a blast together! Here they are riding a ride in Fudruckers (good eatin', not Mexican, but a darn good cheeseburger!) In the second picture is the boys being boys, running around like Monkeys before we see an Imax show. They at least stopped long enough to get a pretty good picture!


Stockyards here we come! I really wanted to stop at the Fort Worth Stockyards on our way home. So, we left Bo and Leah's on Saturday and headed over there. I was so excited to show CW the Long Horns and I was hoping for horses, but not even 5 minutes out of the Maines' drive and this is what happen to my son.....out like a light! So, Bry and I decided to get a few souvenirs and we would head home.

But, as we were finishing up, our little man woke up! "Hi Mommy!" I LOVE this picture!!


He got to ride a horse! He loved it! The lady couldn't believe how good he did. She said most kids his age would never last an entire trip around! We all know how he loves horses! Giddy up Cowboy!!


"Hey Bry, take a picture of Curtis and I."-Britt "Ok."-Bry "Is it good?"-Britt "Yeah, it is really good!." I get to the car and look at the pics and this is what I got...Yes, Bry it is good, but you did buy me a camera with zoom and it does zoom out! Oh well, I still love the picture. (and I LOVE to give my hubby a hard time! Love you babe!)


My big boy leaving Texas! Holding his cup and just relaxing!! We love going to Texas! It was so much fun. We even got to stay with Danielle, Cody, and Caiden! Caiden is the sweetest little guy, (he just turned 4 a few days ago!) He was so nice to CW. I can't talk him up enough! I don't know any 4 year olds, but I can tell you by meeting Caiden that they are a lot of fun! Hopefully, next time we will have more time to see them. (No pictures of the Cawvey's, we were not there long and I couldn't find my camera!)





1 comment:

  1. Great post! I'm so glad you guys had such a good trip!

    ReplyDelete