Thursday, July 30, 2009
Avon
OK, so I'm going to take another swing at teaching. I have an interview tomorrow at Avon Intermediate School West at 12:30. I would love to get a teaching job! I feel this is where God is wanting me to go in my life, so hopefully it is at Avon. Bry drove me to Avon tonight so that I would know where I was going. It was a very easy drive, only 30 minutes to get to the school. That is not bad at all. I'm excited because the intermediate school is only 5th & 6th grade. I feel like I would have more opportunities to teach the curriculum the way that I would want to!! So...here goes nothing! If you wouldn't mind and read this post before the big Interview, say a little prayer for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ok! hope it goes well . praying God's best for you!
ReplyDeleteThanks!!
ReplyDelete