Bryant is such a good Daddy to Curtis. In honor of Fathers Day (a little late) I thought I would share a few of the latest endevours that Bry has under gone for CW. To start Bry maned the "Baby Pool" for Curtis. Curtis loves the water!! CW's favorite thing to do, get on Bry's back while he is in the water and then accidently fall off! Bryant says that he can do this for hours!
On Fathers Day Bryant had to work from 11-8 and my dad had to work too. So, we had breakfast at our house. I got up early and got everything started and when I went back up to check on my boys this is what I found. Curtis with his feet right up in Bry's face and Bry just sleeping through it! This is why our darling little boy does not get to sleep with us to often. I don't think he really knows which way our bed goes! 


fgdsfgs
ReplyDelete