Curtis is growing so fast and his personality is coming out more and more every day!! I can't believe how he doesn't look like a baby anymore! I finally got a decent picture taken of him, so I thougth I would share it!!
He is getting to look like a little boy isn't he. We are all going to miss it but we will enjoy the little boy too.
You could have not sent me a better Mother's Day gift. I cry every time I look at it. And the letter you wrote makes me cry too. Thank you with all mu heart. Thank you for loving my son because he has always had that special place in my heart that is beyond words. Tell little man mamaw loves him so very much. Thank you most of all for marrying my son. Like I said before you bring sunshine into my life.
He is getting to look like a little boy isn't he. We are all going to miss it but we will enjoy the little boy too.
ReplyDeleteYou could have not sent me a better Mother's Day gift. I cry every time I look at it. And the letter you wrote makes me cry too. Thank you with all mu heart. Thank you for loving my son because he has always had that special place in my heart that is beyond words. Tell little man mamaw loves him so very much. Thank you most of all for marrying my son. Like I said before you bring sunshine into my life.