Doyle and Iris came down for a weekend to celebrate Easter with us. Of course, the Eater bunny brought lots of goodies for Curtis Wade. It was a beautiful weekend so we spent a lot of time outside.
Here is Curtis and Bryant "blowing" bubbles. Curtis thought it was fun to blow into the bubble maker and he made Bryant join him. And can you believe that he also got Doyle to join in on it?!?! I can, CW has Doyle wrapped around his little finger!


We then decided it would be a good idea to go to the park. Curtis was all over the place. He loves the "wees" swings and Doyle LOVED pushing him. Iris had fun going down the slide with CW.


This was too good not to share! Bryant had a day off and Curtis decided that he didn't need to take a nap. Bry tried all day to put him down and finally gave up after 2 hours. So, wouldn't you know when I got home from work at 6:00, that this is how I would find my little man?!?!? He was worn out!


Nicci, Leigh, Holly, and I all had a garage sale at my house! It was a lot of fun hanging out for two days!! I did find it a bit rough chasing children all the time. The first picture is Curtis and Cooper. Curtis is in Cooper personal space and he didn't care for that at all! Then the lone girl, "Gracie is too small to count!" Morganne, she is proving that she is just as tough as the boys! I love the pigtails! The last picture is Dylan and Curtis. Those two kept fighting over their blueberry's and Cheerios. Curtis finally decided it would be best for him to just feed Dylan!






No comments:
Post a Comment