Curtis won the Beautiful Baby Boy Boone contest yesterday! I was a wee bit nervous seems how we spent two hours in the morning crying non stop!! But, once he got to the park and was able to play he got a lot happier! He walked right up on the stage and started dancing and saying, "Hi" to everyone! I'll try to get some pictures up and maybe even his "performance."
So, watch for us in the parade!! LeighAnn says we better have good candy...I told Bryant that and he wanted me to tell her that we are hiring frito lay to hand out free bags of chips....hahahaha!!
Congratulations Curtis (and mommy & daddy). I knew he was going to win!!!! See you in the parade!
ReplyDeleteTerena & Jerry
Yay!!! Way to go Curtis:) I miss you so much Britt and can't believe how big Curtis is now! I love reading your blog and seeing Curtis's smiling face:) Glad to hear everything is going well!!
ReplyDeletelove ya
HT