Sunday, October 18, 2009

Fall Recap

So, we have gotten new Internet and it is a bit slower then the old...so, me and my patience have not gotten on here to post because the pictures take way to long to post! So, I don't know if you will get pictures, but I can give some details!
1. I got a new ottoman for my birthday! Bry and I have been searching for one to store toys in, I get so sick and tired of looking at toys all over the floor. It is perfect! It is red "faux" leather and it opens from the sides. CW has already mastered it! He thinks he can climb inside and play...

2. The next thing on the agenda was to get CW moved to his big boy room and into a big boy bed! This happened much quicker then we anticipated, but it seems to be working out great! He has been in his big boy room for about 3 weeks and he has just started to get out of bed when he wakes up in the mornings. It is the cutest thing! Sunday morning he came into our room and he had his big whale in one hand and his green blankie in the other...it was priceless!

My hubby working hard on the new bed!

We ended up with robots....sometimes you have to go with what they have at the store at 9:30 at night! I love them though and so does Curtis!

3. Our annual Pumpkin Carving! This is so much fun and I am sure it will become even more fun as our kids grow older! We get together with all of our friends and we carve pumpkins! You know stencils can make us all look like professionals!

Some jobs are just "men" jobs....and cleaning a pumpkin is one of them! CW was such a big helper, his Daddy just loves it when he helps him! One proud little boy! He loved his pumpkin...or maybe he just loved standing on the table, either way we got a good smile!I promise we fed him lunch! He just needed a snack of pumpkin!I couldn't pass up this picture! Justin's being his goofy self! We have so much fun together!Our BEAUTIFUL children! Did you notice they are holding hands?!?!? It is hard to believe they are this big and that round 2 has begun for Leigh and Holly! Oh yeah...our pumpkins! LOL The first one belongs to the Hicks, the second to the Gosewehr's, and three and four to the Grants! There is more to come! We have been loving the change of weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment