Sunday, October 4, 2009

From the eyes of a 2 year old!

OK, so through the last 2 years Bryant and I have said that whatever age CW was at was our favorite. We just LOVE being parents. But, then came 2 years old. This is by far the most trying stage, but we LOVE it! CW is so funny and his personality is bursting more than ever. I thought I would just post a few of our favorite things!


From the mouth of Curtis Wade:

1. "Whatca doing?"
2. "Oh..."
3. "mmm...mmm...mmm...hehehehehe!"
4. "Oh maaaan"
5. "Mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy"
6. "Probably"
7. "I don't know...probably (the correct answer)."
8. "Wuv you"
9. "Be careful"
10."Hup 2 3 4"
11. Singing Old MacDonald and Baby Baluga

These are just a few favorites....he is talking in complete sentences and non stop all the time. I think the only time he is quiet is when he is sleeping. Although, the other morning I went in there to wake him up and he was talking in his sleep about whales!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6/10/09 20:36

    I love the way he says yes. It's not the word as it is the way he says it. He's just tooooooo special, Memaw Iris just loves him to pieces. I love you guys too.

    ReplyDelete