OK, so I started to make our own blog right after Christmas. I was going to put up all of the cute pictures that we took of Curtis. Well, here we are and we are past Valentines Day. Where does time go?? Speaking of time elapsing, I was just talking to my mom about how Curtis is ONLY 18 months, but it feels like he has been apart of our lives forever and how I can't even imagine life without him. He is such an amazing delight! His personality is absolutely hilarious. I think he is a fine mixture of Bryant and I. He can be very laid back...like his father...and he can be a little hyper...like his mother! Now to the part that every one really wants to see,
pictures of
Curtis!
OK, some of these go back pretty far, but I have told people that I would send them to them and I
haven't. This is a long first blog, full of pictures...I will try to do better and stay up on things! But for those that know me, expect long catch up blogs!
Here is my little Scarecrow!! He was so cute and he didn't mind the outfit one bit. He even let me put a black nose on him!! He is such a good sport!

One of our first attempts as spaghetti! He loves it...we go strait to the tub after we eat this meal.
Curtis eating his spaghetti while imatating an elephant! He loves making animal noises, especially the elephant!
Curtis has grown very fond of animals, he LOVES the Lion King! He use to ask for it all the time and Bryant and I got tired of watching it, so we got out the DVD player and let him watch whatever he wants! Finally, we have gotten over the Lion King craze...we still watch it, but we have added, Bambi and Jungle Book to the mix!
Daddy has to give Curtis some bad habits! :) Here they are eating their chocolate! Bryant LOVES chocolate and he is going to be sure that Curtis knows what it is! I think Daddy is liking it more the though!
Ok, this is my first time, so I can't figure out how to add more picutres. I still have some really cute Christmas picutres to show, but I will have to make another blog!!
No comments:
Post a Comment