Friday, February 27, 2009

Favorite Things!

OK, so I knew that I would love being a mom from the moment I got pregnant. (well, maybe not the moment, I kind of was shocked, scared, excited....you get the drift) But, I was just so excited to meet this little baby that was growing inside of me and then there HE was....little Curtis Wade! In the last 18 months I have had a lot of favorite things, but I think I have found my absolute most favorite thing. Within the last few weeks he has really been saying, "Mommy" and he just gets so excited. It is so amazing that I can make someones day that much, I come home from work and he says, "Mommy" and runs to me and wants me to pick him up and love on him and while I am holding him he just keeps saying, "Mommy, Mommy, Mommy." It is absolutely amazing. I never knew how special that word really was.
On the other side, CW has been saying "Daddy" much longer. He gets just as excited when he sees his Daddy as well. I know that Bryant thinks that it is awesome, you can see it all over his face. He will look down at him and say, "Yeah buddy" or "CURTIS!!!" Then CW will run to him and throw his hands in the air for a big hug and just say, "Daddy, Daddy, Daddy."
Well, I just had to share that really quick. I love it so much and as I was putting him to bed tonight I realized once again how much I do love that word, "Mommy!" With his little head up on my chest and his arms wrapped around my body and he just looks up and says, "Mommy." It is like he is saying it with total possession, he knows that I am his and he is so happy about it. I am very happy about it too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment