Bryant is still going to school online through Capella. He is studying Finance. We hope that in he will be graduated in less then two years. We are grateful for Home Depot, but are ready to move on. Bryant's hours are only getting worst, he is working lots of mid and closing shifts and with me working full time its very hard on all four of us. The boys and I go as many as 3 days without even getting to spend time with him. God has blessed us though, we have jobs, a roof over our head, clothes on our bodies and the ability to eat good healthy meals.
I am still at the Sheriff's Office, I am now the Office Manager and have great co-workers. I don't know what I would do without them. They are always there for me and we have really grown close over the past 17 months.


Curtis Wade, well he is 4 and the best big brother anyone could ever ask for. He is a superhero in training! He is anything from Spiderman, to Batman, to Power Ranger! He can write his own name and can spell and read all his colors. He is so smart and just amazes us so much. He has quite the imagination too. The other day we were talking and he said, "Mommy, did you know you brain is like a battey, if it stops working we can't move." How do you know that Curtis? "Mommy God told me!" Then he was talking about something else our body does, and I asked him how he knew that, his response, "Mommy, I told you God told me, He knows everything and He told me!" It was like a well duh Mom, don't you know? He keeps us on our toes and is always reminding us that kids are so innocent and perfect and if we adults would just slow down we would be able to hear God telling us the answers.
This picture says it all! He is getting to be such a big boy!!

Lucas is a hoot! 17 months old and he is just so funny, he knows how to light up a room. He looks up to his "bubby" so much. He has started to really start using his words the last few weeks. He says mommy or momma and I just love that! He keeps going through sleepless nights though. I am not sure if it is him teething or what the problem is, but it would sure be nice for him to sleep! The poor kid only has about 8 teeth at the most right now and his 2 top front teeth are still not in all the way. My kids teeth so slow and it just seems to go on forever! He is also going through the mommy stage pretty hard right now. I don't mind too much ;) He is starting to LOVE to read and one of his favorite things to do is to take the cushion off his rocker and climb up in there with a bunch of books. It is just too cute!
I will try to keep up with the blog a little better. We did some remodeling of the kitchen, so I will show some pictures of that soon. We shall see how the updates go, just know I have good intentions! Here are my two precious boys!
No comments:
Post a Comment