Monday, May 10, 2010

Thank You!

I never really understood how important it was to say "Thank You," until I had a little boy I had to teach how to use it. It is absolutely amazing when he says those two little words. It is even more amazing that he remembers to use it at times that I don't think or expect he will remember. For example, yesterday he and I were playing outside and I told him he was doing a very good job of riding his tricycle and that I was very proud of him and he said, "Thank You Mommy." I just was amazed that he realized that was a moment to say Thank you. It was a little bit of a moment for this mom. We try to teach him right from wrong and when to use his manners, but when he is able to do it on his own it is awesome. I just wanted to brag on my little man! It is amazing how much he is growing up! I just LOVE being a mommy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment