Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Baby Hicks 2 Photos!!

Okay, so I finally got some of our ultra sound pics in of Baby Hicks 2. They did some 4D images and I can't believe how much the baby already looks like Curtis Wade!! We are a little over 23 weeks, which means we are about to hit the 6 month point! We seem to be getting along well and I can feel the baby so much. Bryant and my mom have both been able to feel it move really well! CW has tried to feel it, but we haven't been able to get the timing right.
I have been staying busy. Last weekend I ran 2.5 miles with some people from work for the kick off of the Special Olympics. Bry and I got our downstairs bathroom painted as well and it looks great. Only a few minor touch ups and it should be done! It is hard to believe that we could meet Baby 2 in about 13 weeks! I am so excited to meet our new bundle of joy! We are nearly last out of all of our friends this time around and it makes it so hard. We already have been blessed with Kaelynn and Allie. LeighAnn is going to be induced on the 17th and I have two other friends, Casey & Jana who are both due in May as well! We take a break from births after this month until August and then it is my turn and Liz is just a few days behind me. Then Leah, Leslie and Noel are all due in October! I probably missed some babies, but not because I am not excited, but because it seems like everyone is having a baby!!
Now to what you have been waiting for! Baby Hicks 2!

The first photo is the 4D that I think looks so much like CW!! The second is a profile shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment