So we are officially 22 weeks! Which means anywhere between 16-18 weeks till Baby 2 arrives, depending on when she takes us! I officially have the pregnant look...I think I've had it for awhile, but there is no denying it now (not that I ever would have.) Baby looked great in the ultrasound and Curtis was awesome! He LOVES seeing "his" baby. If you ask him what the baby was doing when we went to the doctor he will tell you it "ticks" kicks. He seems to be very excited to be a big brother, he tells me all the great things he is going to do as a big brother. It makes me extremely emotional, but what doesn't at this point? The baby weighs about a pound and everything is right on track. I gained 7lbs last month...oops! I am not sure how that happened, I have actually been working out this pregnancy at least 3 days a week. I am not to worried about it, I love a challenge and I know I will get back down to where I want to be! Everything with the pregnancy itself is great...I am having a few issues, heartburn and very emotional seem to be the two biggest issues. Everything I eat seems to give me heartburn, I forgot how much I hate heartburn! And the emotions are crazy, I think I cry at least 4 days a week and once it starts I just go and go and go. Curtis of course, doesn't understand why Mommy cries, but he does give me one of his blankie and tells me to cover up my face until I'm done (wonder where he has heard that?) Then I found out that the other day that he told Aunt Nicci that Mommy cries in the shower...she was a little worried that this was an every day occurrence, but it is not, just a bad Saturday when my hubby had to leave us and go to work from 1-10, which meant that he wouldn't be home till after midnight. I just had a minor melt down! All and all things are wonderful and I can feel the baby moving! I am so glad we didn't find out the sex!! I think I am feeling boy, everyone I know is having a girl, someone has to be having a boy. We will see! The baby room is cleaned and organized and the bed is made! I still have a few rooms that I would like to paint and we have flower beds to finish up, but I think we are ready for baby 2!
A few prayers for the emotions would be greatly appreciated (I am sure Bry would like them too!) I will try to get the U/S pics up soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment