Saturday, February 6, 2010

Sick Days!

This week has not been the most fun week. Mom picked up Curtis from our house Wed. @ around 4:30, b/c I had a ball game and Bry had to close. I had taken a half day to be with him b/c I didn't think he was feeling to well. Unfortunately, I was right, he got sick at mom & dad's house like 5 times, and my mom thought the days of cleaning up puke were done! Bry had Thrus. off and he decided to take Fri. off too, to be with CW. I think when he saw how much snow we were getting he thought it would be a good idea. So, I was excited about our weekend b/c the basketball tournament got cancelled and I was going to be with CW the whole weekend and Bry on Sunday! Well, last night I woke up at 2:30 and didn't feel good, it took until like 7:30 to finally get sick and the race has been on ever since. So, Bry took another day off today to take care of me and be with CW. Once again, I don't think he minds to much with the roads as bad as they are! The boys did have to get out to get some more sprite and some bananas. They also ate lunch while they were out! Hopefully, we will all be better by tomorrow, but the last time Bry came in to check on me he said his belly wasn't feeling very well........
Till next time!

1 comment:

  1. Well hello Hicks'. I am about to update Dylan's blog for the first time in a while. Dylan is so happy with his gifts from CW. As I type he is headed to his room with mom to put it on. He will be wearing it for the super bowl and we will be cheering for the Colts. It is ironic that you guys are having stomach bugs...that has just finished cycling through our house. I stayed home with Dylan then Leah stayed home (cause she was sick) the next day. We I'm gonna update his pics now...look for them in the next two months...just kidding. This has been a super busy semester for us. I am doing an internship in addition to class and sports. I also have a comprehensive final for my masters in march and the state exam in april...so I am in full "hair on fire mode" any way, we miss you guys take care.

    ReplyDelete