I am so grateful for my Curtis Wade! Bryant and I took this week off to just relax and get things somewhat organized around the house. It has been so nice to spend practically every moment with the two of them. Curtis has been so much fun!! I think we have seen Bambi and The Jungle Book about a hundred times!! We have colored, played out side, read books and danced!! It is funny how such a little person can make you realize how unimportant a clean house is!!
Tomorrow is Bryant's birthday, so we are hoping to go to the Zoo. I told CW that before he went to bed and he said, "The Walrus!!" I couldn't believe that he knew that went with the Zoo.
Here are a few quick pictures of my little "Walrus!!" He is becoming quite the swimmer!!


Look at that little booty!! He's getting so big! Isn't it wonderful how someone so little can put our lives into perspective! Hope you're doing well. Miss ya.
ReplyDelete